- sh cpa & co. was founded in January 2009 by Shima Harada, CPA.
- Our goal is to work closely with our clients so they remain informed of the choices and opportunities available to make the best financial and business decisions.
Shima Harada, CPA
Shima has been practicing in the public accounting industry in California since 1994.
areas of practice:
- Tax filing and compliance for individuals, small/mid-size businesses (C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs, and LLPs), trusts, estates, and non-profit organizations:
- Domestic and international tax issues
- Consolidated corporate tax
- Multi-state corporate and partnership/LLC tax
- Family with flowthrough business entities
- Communication with the IRS and FTB to resolve tax issues
- Accounting and bookkeeping for small businesses and non-profit organizations
- Financial and business planning
- Estate planning
- Boston University (Boston, MA)
Bachelor in Business Administration – Accounting
- Golden Gate University (San Francisco, CA)
Master in Taxation